Saturday 2 June 2012

Knee Highs


I love them! Not just because I am a complete attention seeker and they always get the boys attention, but because they can change an outfit in seconds and with just a few quid. 

They are also comfy and warm and they can turn your outfit from corporate to sexy in a flash. I love wearing Pringle knee-highs with a pin stripe dress of pink neon knee high football socks with denim skirt and small T-shirt.

I have some amazing se through tight knee-highs with fake sewn gold chains on. they are good for high fashion situations like fashion week. Always get a comment and you don't have to buy a new outfit. They can get attention all by themselves.

What is it? Obviously from the boys it's the schoolgirl memories but I get noticed as much from the girls. Maybe they aren't as brave as me or don't think they are young enough still to go out looking borderline daft. Where as I relish in the comedy value. How lovely to make others smile from just a pair of socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment